“The world is over-armed and peace is under-funded.”
– Former UN secretary-general Ban Ki-moon.
By making a recurring donation to ICAN, you can help change this. Our “BANefactors” are generous individuals who donate a small sum of money each month for the abolition of nuclear weapons.
Nuclear-armed nations spend over $100 billion ever year maintaining and upgrading their nuclear arsenals. We hope that you can spare just a few dollars to help ICAN build a safer world. If we fail to act, sooner or later our luck will run out – and the consequences will be catastrophic. Disarmament saves lives.
MAKE A BEQUEST
Your commitment to ending nuclear weapons can live on after you’re gone. Nuclear weapons threaten everything we hold dear, but a global shift is underway. Help our work continue to see every last nuclear weapon dismantled.
Please click below for information on how to leave a gift to ICAN Australia in your will.
OTHER WAYS TO DONATE
You can use the form above to make a one-off or regular donation via our secure database Action Network. Alternatively, we gratefully accept donations by cheque, direct deposit and over the phone.
Donate by direct deposit:Account name: ICAN Australia Inc BSB: 633 000 Account number: 140361197
Donate by cheque:Please make your cheque payable to ICAN Australia and send it to: ICAN Australia PO Box 1379 Carlton VIC 3053
Donate by phone:Leila (03) 9023 1958 Gem 0421 955 066.
YOUR DONATION WILL ENABLE US TO...
- Coordinate campaign activities across Asia–Pacific – a region whose support will be crucial to the success of the treaty
- Enlist the help of parliamentarians across the political spectrum to ensure that Australia signs and ratifies the treaty
- Educate the public about the catastrophic consequences of the use of nuclear weapons and the importance of the treaty
- Amplify the voices of Aboriginal and Pacific nuclear test survivors, including by facilitating their involvement in UN meetings
- Safeguard the future of our shared planet and its many peoples.